Bretorius is one of only two rare enemies in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore. The first is the Sixth Element and the second is Bretorius. Each of these have the potential to spawn in a variety of locations, though they’re mainly tied to one of two Idolaspheres. Both of these enemies are critical to gamers looking to craft every Carnage possible in TMS#FE-E. The Bretorius Carnages in particular will teach your team members the ‘Practice’ ability, which increases experience earned in battle.
No your eyes are not deceiving you, those really are the statistics for a Breatorius, though whilst that sounds like a huge issue, it’s really not too bad. It’s attacking prowess is minimal and once you actually manage to land a hit, that armor will melt completely. The pitiful 35 health basically means that it’ll go down pretty quickly.
It’s a little bugbear of ours that the location doesn’t change even after the rare enemy has been discovered too. Technically they can appear almost anywhere of course, but both rare enemies have a very specific area in which they consistently spawn.
We have a method that consistently locates the Bretorius enemy. This has been tested at multiple points following the completion of the Illusory Daiba Studio Idolasphere, and has been found to work consistently. To locate the Bretorius take the following steps:
Locating Bretorius Steps
- Teleport to the Illusory Daiba Studio Idolasphere.
- Take the left entrance and view the TV screens.
- Ensure that the ‘Treasure’ screen is showing on the upper left screen.
- Enter the main, 10 room area and make your way to the treasure zone.
- Head up the long ladder to the location shown in our picture above.
- Once there, it helps to cast both Riberama and Riberaon, to encourage encounters and rare encounters.
- The Bretorius will spawn following this. Be sure to hit it quickly to disable it.
We struggled with it a few times if we’re honest, but we’ve collated a few strategies you can use to fell the annoying spaceship:
- Use Charm abilities with Tsubasa to ensure you can hit it.
- Use Almighty, non elemental attacks with Kiria.
- Make use of your SP to hit it with special attacks.
Early in the story line, directly after the clearance of the Illusory Daiba Studio Idolasphere, we found that we had to use one of those three tactics. Later in the game however, almost all abilities will defeat the Bretorius in a single hit, despite it’s huge speed statistic.
Categories: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore
Leave a Reply